Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let's go Trick or Treating!!!

What a cute scarecrow!!!

Trick or Treating with the neighbors and family!!

Dorothy and her "little scarecrow"






When Christina told me that Camden could borrow Emerson's little scarecrow outfit for Halloween it was a no brainer that I was going to try to talk Presley into being Dorothy!! As you can see it worked. It was so funny I asked Presley if she wanted to be Dorothy and the first thing Carsen said was "Please tell me that I don't have to be the Tin Man!!" Now don't think for a minute that wasn't in my mind, but I do realize that he is 7 and it's not cool to be the Tin Man!! It is just so funny that my kids know me so well!!! Every year at Halloween we have our families over for chili and to see the kids all dressed up. Then we go out Trick or Treating and come back for some dessert!! It is a fun little thing to do and the kids love it!! Plus, it gives the grandparents a chance to see them all dressed up!! The greatest thing for my kids is dressing up because none of them like the candy!! I usually keep it for a day or two and end up throwing it all away!! What silly little ones they definately don't take after their mommy and daddy!!!




0 comments: