
There are so many things I like about these pictures. The first is that
Carsen is 7 and still sleeps with his teddy every night!! I don't know if he would tell people at school that but his Mommy knows the truth!! Second, he wears those eye things every night and LOVES them!! I just think that is so funny. For those of you who know
Carsen well you aren't surprised by that!! Finally, I love that
Carsen and Presley are so close. They have asked me lots of times if they could share a room. With their ages I have decided against it but I do allow them to sleep in
each others rooms on weekends. They think that this is such a treat.
Every time we go in to check on them they are all snuggled up together. As a mom this just makes my heart happy!! I love that they are so close and even though I know that they will have their ups and downs my prayer is that they will always remain close to
each other. I guess we need to look into a bigger bed because I know that in a couple of years Camden will want to join them. Watch out!!!
2 comments:
TOO PRECIOUS!! I love Carsen's eye mask- hilarious!
Oh my....that is adorable! So sweet! And the eye mask...enough said!
Post a Comment