Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meet the teacher at Dacula




Well, today was the day for Gwinnett County Schools to "Meet the Teacher". Carsen's first grade teacher is Mrs. Walker. I loved her from the moment I heard her voice on our answering machine. When Carsen walked into the room she came up to him and gave him a big hug and told him how excited she was to be his first grade teacher. Even as I type the words "First Grade" it is so hard for me to believe that my sweet little boy is that big. With every year he grows I become more and more proud of him. He has one of the biggest hearts and loving personalities that I know. He went through so many changes last year with a move and new school and he took it with the best spirit he could. We have big plans and great hopes for this year and God has put a peace in my heart that Carsen is going to have a great first grade year. His teacher Mrs. Walker has taught first grade for 20 years and is one of the most organized teachers I have met so far. For those of you who know Carsen well know that he works very well in this type of enviorment. Presley loves going to Carsen's school and getting to see all of the big tables and classroom fun. It is sad to think that next year I will be doing Kindergarten with her!!!! My how time flies!!!!!! Carsen, I can't tell you how proud I am of you and how much I learn from you on a daily basis. I know in my heart that God has big plans for you so stay on his path daily. You are a great big brother and wonderful son and I am honored God choose me to be your Mommy!!!! I love you!!!!!

1 comments:

www.theryansandour3sons.blogspot.com said...

Sweet, sweet boy! I can't believe he is in the 1st grade! I hope he has a great first day!
Christina