Well the day came my little boy entered into the FIRST GRADE!!!! We had a great morning. Tom's mom Grandma Heaton watched Presley and Tom and I took Carsen to breakfast and then to his first day of school. Every morning like clock work he has gotten up at 7:00 am this summer until this morning at 7:30 am I had to drag him out of bed because he was "so tired". Isn't that the way it always works!!!! Then we took him to Burger King for breakfast where he ordered his famous egg and cheese sandwich, hash browns, and milk. Once he finished his sandwich he looked at me and said "Mommy can I have another one?" Well, of course I didn't want him to be hungry so I got him another one which he ate!!! I think someone told me once that boys will eat you out of house and home!!!! Once we got to school he went right in like he owned the place took everything out of his backpack and took his seat. When I picked him up this afternoon he told me that he played Pac Man in gym and he LOVED school!!!! We are so proud of him and are so thankful that God answered our prayers for a great teacher!!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
A BIG FIRST GRADER!!!!!
Posted by The Plumadore's at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment