Look how big this little one is getting. He is 9 months old and is wearing his first pair of tennis shoes!! Of course, Daddy loves this. I don't put things like that on him often because it makes him look so old and I know that it is only a matter of time before he will be living in tennis shoes like his older brother!! He is crawling like a pro (military crawl) and is pulling up to stand. I will not lie most of the time I sit him back down. You know me I will try to keep him "little" as long as I possible. He is eating everything in sight and LOVES table food. He wants everything that his brother and sister have!! I know that it is only a matter of time until he is mobile and life as I know it will be turned upside down!!! Sweet little baby boy!!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
What a face!!!
Look how big this little one is getting. He is 9 months old and is wearing his first pair of tennis shoes!! Of course, Daddy loves this. I don't put things like that on him often because it makes him look so old and I know that it is only a matter of time before he will be living in tennis shoes like his older brother!! He is crawling like a pro (military crawl) and is pulling up to stand. I will not lie most of the time I sit him back down. You know me I will try to keep him "little" as long as I possible. He is eating everything in sight and LOVES table food. He wants everything that his brother and sister have!! I know that it is only a matter of time until he is mobile and life as I know it will be turned upside down!!! Sweet little baby boy!!
Posted by The Plumadore's at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment