Carsen and Presley both used this water float!!! I love t0 see my third little baby in the same float!!
We have kicked the summer off with fun at the pool with our friends. We finally put Camden in the pool and even though he cried a little at first he was loving it my the end. I have no doubt that he is going to be a little "fish" like our other two!! My kids just love the water so much that once we get to the pool it is really hard to get them out!!! They are already starting to get little tans and they pretty much live in their swim suits!! I told Tom you know that is has been a fun day when you eat dinner in your swim suit and return back to the pool when you are done!!! I love making sweet summer memories with my children!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment