Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun Facts

I was given an assignment by Kelli for our girls night to post 100 fun facts on my blog about myself. Since I have so much time on my hands these days I thought this would be my project for today. I must say that I really have enjoyed reading every one's little facts. I am learning so much about my friends that I probably should have always known. I would encourage everyone to do this it is a cute thing to read. You can rest assure that I am keeping up with every one's blog these days so you know that at least I will be reading it!!!!

  1. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all of my heart and soul.
  2. It was my husband Tom who showed me the way to Jesus.
  3. My Life has never been the same since.
  4. My husband is my best friend!!!
  5. I have the best parents in the world!!
  6. I have the most beautiful children I have ever seen!!!
  7. I LOVE being a stay at home mom.
  8. I graduated from Georgia College in Milledgeville.
  9. I have a double major in Psychology and Criminal Justice.
  10. I have a Master's degree in Family Therapy.
  11. I am still paying for it!!!
  12. I love coffee.
  13. The coffee I order the most is flavored with one sweet-n-low and cream.
  14. Cute coffee cups make me happy.
  15. I love anything seasonal.
  16. Fall is my favorite time of year.
  17. I love taking my kids to pumpkin patches.
  18. My mom and I take full days and go to festivals.
  19. I love to have the Thanksgiving Day Parade on while cooking Thanksgiving Dinner.
  20. I'm really the only one who likes it!!!
  21. If I am at home a candle is lit.
  22. Worship music is my favorite.
  23. I change all of Tom's stations to it every time I'm in his car.
  24. The first time I met Tom he almost ran me over with his car.
  25. We only dated for 6 months before we were engaged.
  26. We were engaged for 2 whole years before we were married.
  27. Tom washed cars to buy my ring!!!
  28. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
  29. Tom and I make up nicknames for everything including our children.
  30. I love that no matter how long we have been married he still makes me laugh.
  31. My favorite magazine is Southern Living.
  32. I love to sew and make things that are cute.
  33. I never have enough time to do them for myself.
  34. I love to dress my daughter.
  35. One of my hobbies is finding great deals on her clothes.
  36. I love having rocking chairs on my front porch.
  37. I love to have flowers in my yard.
  38. Most of the time I kill them!!!!
  39. I love any movie with Meg Ryan!!
  40. I kiss attack my children every night while they are sleeping.
  41. I love that when I look at them I still see them as babies.
  42. I am so happy that my children are close.
  43. I have bungee jumped twice.
  44. One day I would love to sky dive.
  45. I love all roller coasters.
  46. I am scared of fish in lakes or the ocean.
  47. I love to go on vacations with my family.
  48. One of our favorite places to go is Hilton Head.
  49. I hope to retire there someday.
  50. I am not athletic.
  51. I have always wanted to be.
  52. I would love to run a 1/2 marathon one day.
  53. I love that my kids call me Mommy!!!!
  54. My husband and I are both OCD (he is worse than I am!!!)
  55. I don't like scary movies.
  56. I love having my whole family over to my house.
  57. I am an only child.
  58. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a brother or sister.
  59. I knew that I wanted to have a big family.
  60. I love it when Tom surprises me!!
  61. My favorite color is Pink.
  62. My favorite flowers are daisies.
  63. I can't sleep unless all the doors in my house are closed.
  64. Facebook freaks me out.
  65. I love to shop at TJMAXX.
  66. Polka dots make me smile.
  67. I love buying pj's.
  68. I love that my daughter wears hair bows.
  69. I love getting a mani and pedi with my daughter.
  70. I love taking my children to church on Sunday mornings.
  71. I love even more that they want to be there.
  72. I cry at almost anything.
  73. I love having a candy dish at my house it reminds me of home.
  74. I have never cared about cars or jewelry.
  75. The first car I had was a YELLOW GEO STORM!!!
  76. Tom drove it after we were married (It was painted black!!!)
  77. We met two of our best friends on our honeymoon and are still close today.
  78. I have always wanted to sing a solo at church.
  79. I'm not a good singer!!!
  80. I love that my kids think I am!!!
  81. I have always wanted to be hip!!!
  82. I'm not!!!
  83. I iron everything.
  84. I am not a very good cook.
  85. I love to bake for my family.
  86. I love to watch Carsen play sports.
  87. I love that Presley still says "three" like the word "free" (that's ok? right Christina!!!)
  88. She also says "bologna" like "vologna"!!! I don't have it in me too correct her.
  89. I have no idea how to put on make up!!!
  90. My husband doesn't let me pick out any one's tennis shoes not even my own!!
  91. I have 3000 minutes on my cell phone.
  92. I usually use them all!!!
  93. I get mean when I am hot!!
  94. I have always wanted to go to Italy.
  95. I always sign cards to Tom "Love Me"
  96. I love having friends to turn to when I need them.
  97. I love going on "girl trips"
  98. I love to watch Tom and Carsen play golf.
  99. I love that Presley wants to take lessons to play with them.
  100. I can't wait to buy her pink golf clubs!!!!

I finished!!! Hope you enjoy this. It is a great idea Kelli!!! I look forward to getting to know fun little things about all of my friends.

0 comments: