
Here is what happens when Daddy is left in charge. I was inside getting some things done when I looked out the window to see Carsen standing on the fence!!! Yes that is the road behind him!!!
Daddy was in charge of outside time. When I came downstairs to see where Daddy was he was sitting on the steps well aware of what was going on. No wonder they like it so much when Daddy watches them. Meanwhile Presley is riding the Gator with Carsen's baseball helmet on!! It doesn't matter that there is great big pink hairbow underneath it!! Presley will always be Presley!! She is not afraid of anything and will not let her brother get the best of her for a minute. I guess that is what makes her my P-pie Pony!!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Backyard fun with Daddy
Posted by The Plumadore's at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment